Each of our course is hand crafted by industry experts and focuses on helping students learn concepts through application.
We believe, technology is only a means to solve real problems. We need to apply fundamental science concepts with help of latest technology. Today technologies like IoT, Robotics, 3D Printing and Data Science have impacted our everyday life through many applications. All our courses are integrated with this philosophy.
Robotics and Automation Applications
IoT Application Development
Applications of Data Science & Machine Learning
3D Printing Applications
- Every course consists of 12 to 16 sessions and every session is hands on for each student.
Each course is designed to learn number of applications and through applications students will learn fundamentals of science. These concepts of science are what they will learn from 6th to 10th grade of any state board, CBCSE, ICSE, or IB board.
- Our Innovation centers maintain a student to teacher ration of 20:1 to ensure each student gets personalised attention.
- Every student has an individual kit to develop a model or solution for a problem. Kits in use
- Robotics kits for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3
- IOT application development kit
- 20 different types of sensors, additional kits based on application
- Python programming
- 3D printing cloud-based software
- 3D printers
- Our course material is designed by industry leaders who bring the experience from field. We constantly work on building the knowledge not only from industry experts but also from global institutions.
- Every class uses a blended approach with our advanced e-learning platform complimenting the classroom sessions.
- Every class follows a fixed pattern of problem solving.
Teachers go through hands-on training along with our experts and we repeat the same process, so teachers are confident to be hands-on. Program is very well defined so its easy for teachers to use the content. Our approach is also helping teachers with actual industry knowledge and hence they can better guide their students and not simply teaching something without any real application. This approach is giving the right exposure to both teachers and students about industry and future job needs and applications.
Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body. – Marcus Tullius Cicero